I’m a writer and copy editor with six years' experience in content marketing and social media management. You can read a profile of me and learn some of my thoughts on content marketing in this Pagezii blog interview.
My areas of content creation and copy editing expertise include:
—Technology (security, cloud computing, healthcare tech, SDN/VNF, etc.)
—Insurance (life, auto and home, group benefits)
—Financial products (annuities, securities, group retirement plans)
—Digital marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing)
—Human resources (recruiting, candidate experience, retention)
I’ve created content and provided copy editing services for many businesses, from startups to Fortune 500 companies. My work on behalf of client brands has appeared in Forbes.com, Huffington Post, Inc. Magazine, and Entrepreneur, and I'm also a Hootsuite-certified social media professional and a member of the American Copy Editors Society.
I've built my reputation on delivering creative, high-quality content that fosters increased engagement, better organic search presence, and higher conversions for my clients. I'm always ready to create a good story. How can I help you tell yours?
- Ignite Social Media Blog: Talk Less, Listen More: Using Social Listening to Create Better Content
- IBM Point B + Beyond: Chuck Norris Isn't Coming to Save Your Datacenter
- Ipswitch: CryptoDrop: Prevent Ransomware Attacks by Stopping Encryption Early
- FierceWireless: Dropbox Shutters Mailbox, Exposing the Perils of Mobile App Acquisition
- HireVue.com: Why We're Not as Good at Interviewing as We Think